Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- If you want to remove the label/text from the front of the bag, pour a little nail varnish remover onto a cotton pad and simply rub it off.
- Add some clear hair gel to the bag. Enough so that a thin layer of gel covers the inside of the bag.
- Pop out some letters from the red sheet of letters, making sure you also remove any inner part of the letter. Then add them to the bag.
- Repeat step 3 with other coloured letters until you have enough letters in your bag to spell multiple words.
- Do up the zip on the bag.
- Add white tape to the edges of the bag.
Make sure you add at least one of every letter of the alphabet as well as extra vowels.