Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour a bottle of clear glue into an empty water bottle. Then fill the rest with water, leaving a couple of inches at the top.
- Add in a teaspoon of iridescent glitter and a teaspoon of silver glitter.
- Put some foil snowflakes into the bottle.
- Twist on the lid and glue it in place, then shake the bottle thoroughly to mix everything together.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the front of the bottle, and draw on the face and buttons using deco pens.
- Cut out a long strip of blue felt and wrap it around the bottle to create the scarf, gluing in place with the glue gun.
Use a glue gun to stick the lid to the bottle to prevent leakage.