Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using porcelain paint pens, paint the flowerpot with Snowman features and add wiggle-eyes. Leave to dry.
- When paint is dry, put cotton wool in base, add folded kitchen towel to about 2/3rds the way up the flowerpot. Wet the kitchen towel and cotton wool, removing any excess water.
- Sprinkle a layer of cress seeds on top of the damp kitchen towel.
- Keep damp daily by sprinkling with water, removing any excess at the bottom of the flowerpot.
- When your cress is fully grown, let the kids snip hairstyles every time they make a sandwich!
- For a continuous supply, create other festive characters and sow a new pot every couple of days.