Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the tray of a matchbox with green paper and the sleeve with metallic or decorative card.
- Make a tiny tag from spare card and write on the name of the seeds using a gold pen. Make a hole in the tag with a darning needle and thread a length of gold cord through.
- Pierce two holes in the front of the tray and thread the ends of the cord through before tying in a secure knot to make a drawer pull.
- Shape flowers and leaves from the foam clay and leave to dry on a piece of kitchen foil or a plastic bag.
- Decorate the sleeve of the box with panels and strips of more decorative paper.
- Glue the leaves and flowers onto the top of the sleeve with PVA glue.
You might like to store an assortment of seeds in one box so that you can plant a surprise garden next year!