Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print the template for the bookmark base. Chose a Scotsman and carefully cut around the red lines to make the bookmark base.
- Using various coloured pens, colour in the Scotsman. Leave aside if colouring pens need time to dry.
- Cut 15cm lengths of red, blue and green ribbon.
- Turn the bookmark over so that the coloured side is facing away and place a small dab of PVA glue at the bottom of the bookmark. Carefully arrange the ribbons at the bottom of the bookmark and leave to dry.
- Once dry, cut a small triangle from the bottom of each ribbon.
To make the bookmark more durable, stick the template down onto A4 white card before cutting it out. This will make it stronger and help to prevent the paper from curling.