Intermediate. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the outside of the book box red. Leave to dry.
- Using a thick black pen draw lines down the sides of the box where the pages are.
- Paint over the black lines using white paint, creating a realistic pages effect. Leave to dry.
- Open the box and paint the insides of the box blue. Leave to dry.
- Colour in the Prince Harry and Meghan characters, the castle and the bunting.
- Attach your photo of Prince Harry and Meghan. Stick onto the front of the box using a glue stick.
- Decorate around the edges of the photo using self-adhesive pearls.
- Stick a row of blue sequins along the top and bottom of the box using glue dots.
- Using a gold glitter glue pen draw swirl patterns in the gaps.
Drawing thick black lines to the sides of the box and then adding white paint on top straight after creates a realistic pages effect.