Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble the diorama scene box.
- Cut out a rectangle from dark blue paper 210mm (L) x 125mm (H) for the background of the diorama. Stick to the back of the scene box using a glue stick.
- Cut a rectangle from green paper 180mm (L) x 95mm (H) for the floor of the diorama. Stick to the bottom using a glue stick.
- Download the colour-in template and print out. Cut out each shape and stick well onto an A4 sheet of white card. Cut out each shape.
- Colour in the Prince Harry and Meghan characters, the castle and the bunting.
- Fold back the tab of the castle and glue to the bottom of the diorama at the back.
- Fold back the tab of the Prince Harry character and stick to the bottom of the diorama in front of the castle.
- Fold back the tab of the Meghan character and stick to the bottom of the diorama next to Prince Harry.
- Glue the bunting from one end of the diorama to the other end at the top.
- Decorate the outside of the diorama with acrylic gems stuck down with glue dots.
Have a look on the Internet for pictures of Prince Harry and Meghan to see what colours would work best to colour in their characters.