20 minutes + drying time
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a paper plate and cut it in half. Then roll it into a cone shape, making sure the white underneath of the plate is on the outside. Glue it in place using the glue gun.
- Paint a semi circle either side of the cone with black paint, leaving the middle white. Leave to dry.
- Cut a beak shape out of orange foam and stick it to the top of the cone, about an inch from the top.
- Stick two wiggle eyes just above the beak.
- Make a woolly hat from foam sheets, then use the glue gun to stick the hat to the point of the cone.
When making the plate into a cone, hold it in place until the glue is fully dry otherwise it could unravel.