Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the wicker ball using brown acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint 2 short bamboo sticks with gold paint. Leave to dry.
- Find two gaps in the wicker ball where the two gold bamboo sticks can fit in to make the Reindeer’s antlers. Once you have found two gaps for the bamboo sticks, place super tacky glue onto the ends of both bamboo sticks and stick them into the wicker ball. Leave to dry.
- Draw two reindeer ears onto a sheet of brown foam using a pencil and then cut them out.
- Stick the reindeer ears one on either side of the antlers using a glue dot.
- Stick on 2 wiggle eyes and a red pom pom at the bottom for the reindeer’s nose.
- Cut a piece of festive ribbon around 15cm long and thread it through a gap at the top of the wicker ball. Tie into a loop secured with a double knot.
Instead of the short bamboo sticks you could use gold sparkly pipe cleaners.