Time to Make
15 minutes per puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a triangular dress shape from a light blue sheet of foam and attach it to the handle of the spoon with double sided tape.
- Cut out a basket from some brown foam, and two arm shapes out of dark blue foam. Then stick these to the front of the blue dress.
- Take a sheet of red foam and cut out the shape of the back of the cape. Then stick it to the back of the wooden spoon.
- Trim some small strips of yellow wool, then stick them to the top of the spoon to create the hair.
- Cut out a hood shape from the red foam, and stick it to the top of the spoon on top of the hair.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the front of the spoon, then draw a smile with a black pen.
- Repeat these steps with different colour foam, wool and felt, and different shaped clothes, to create the other characters.
- To make the wolf, mix some white and black paint together to create a light grey and paint the wooden spoon. Then paint on some white details once the grey paint is dry, and add ears and a nose. Make another set of grandmas night clothes out of pink felt and attach them with Velcro when required in the storyline.
To attach the wolf's dress and bonnet, stick some velcro to the back of them, then stick the other half of the velcro onto the wolf.