Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To make your tassel wrap twine around two fingers approx. 12-15 times and then cut. Slide the twine off your fingers and you will have a circle of twine.
- Cut one end of the circle of twine and keep it folded in half on itself. Pull one strand out of this bunch and thread two bells onto it.
- Take this strand with bells on and tie around your bunch of twine ¾ way down. Cut approx. 5cm thread and thread through the top if your tassel and tie onto your rattan ball.
- Cut approx. 5cm of twine and thread through the top of the rattan ball keeping central to the tassel below.
- Make more to match and dress your fabulous tree!
Alternate the colours of twine & balls for contrast