Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut two pieces of wool approximately 15cm long and tie them around the very tip of the sock to create the rat’s whiskers.
- Glue a pink pom pom to the tip of the sock to make the nose.
- Cut out two ear shapes from a sheet of white felt, and two inner ear shapes from a sheet of pink felt, and glue the pink pieces to the white pieces.
- Put the sock on your hand so your fingers are at the tip of the sock, and your thumb is in the heel (making the mouth) and make note of where your knuckles are. Then glue the two ears to the top of the sock where your knuckles will be.
- Glue two wiggle eyes to the top of the sock, in between the ears and the nose.
- Put the sock on your hand so your fingers are at the tip of the sock, and your thumb is in the heel of the sock.
Make sure the ears stay in place until the glue has fully dried.