Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of A4 card and cut the end off to make it a square. Then use a grey felt tip pen to colour one side of the square grey.
- Fold the square in half, then open it and fold it in half the other way. Then turn it over so the grey side is facing the table and fold each corner into the centre point.
- Turn the card over, then fold each corner into the centre point again.
- Fold it in half to make a rectangle, then put a finger/thumb in each of the pockets and open it into a fortune teller.
- Cut two ear shapes out of white card and colour them with a grey felt tip pen. Then colour the inner section of the ear with a pink deco pen. Stick the ears to the top two corners of the fortune teller.
- Stick a wiggle eye to each of the top two sections of the fortune teller, below each ear. Then use a pink deco pen to colour the tips of the top two sections to make the rat's nose.
- If you want to make the rat into a working fortune teller, use a black pen to write a number into each inner section, and write a fortune under each flap.
You only need to colour one side of the card as the other side won’t be on show.