Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix some black and white paint together to make grey, then use this paint to cover a cardboard tube and a small section of a sheet of white card. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, cut out two ear shapes from the painted section of the card, and paint the inner parts of the ears pink.
- Use double sided tape to stick the ears to the top of the cardboard tube.
- Cut two pieces of white pipe cleaner approximately two inches long. Slightly bend one in the middle, then stick them together by wrapping a thin strip of double sided tape around them. These will be the rat's whiskers.
- Stick a pink pom pom to the middle of the whiskers to make the rat's nose, then stick it to the front of the cardboard tube about halfway down.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the front of the cardboard tube, in between the ears and the nose.
If your cardboard tube is quite dark, try painting it white before you paint it grey to make it appear brighter.