Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
15 minutes + 6 hours to soak water beads.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add half a tea spoon of water beads to an empty bottle.
- Pour some water into the bottle, leaving approximately 2 inches at the top.
- Add the lid to the bottle, then wait for the water beads to expand, this will take approximately 6 hours.
- Shake the bottle to move the water beads around in the water.
- When the contents settle, seal the lid onto the bottle with super glue or hot glue gun to prevent leakage when shaken.
Soak the water beads over night so you don't have to wait for them to grow. Then just add the larger water beads into the bottle when you make the craft.
What You Need
- Water beads
- Super Glue or Hot Glue Gun