Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of white copier card and trim the end off to make a square.
- Fold the paper in half horizontally, then unfold and fold in half vertically. Unfold again so that there is a cross made with the fold lines.
- Fold each of the corners into the centre point. Then turn over and fold each of the corners into the centre again.
- Fold in half and put your thumb/fingers into the pockets and open into a fortune teller.
- Take another sheet of white card and cut out two rabbit ear shapes. Cut out the inner ear shapes from a sheet of pink paper and stick them to the white ears.
- Stick the ears to the top of the fortune teller. Then stick on two jumbo wiggle eyes.
Take a large paper plate and turn it over so the white side is facing up. Cover the whole plate in a coat of orange paint. Leave to dry and add another coat of paint if needed.
Make sure you really crease the folds to make it easier to move.