Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add two parts PVA and one part water into a bowl and mix together.
- Take a water balloon, blow it up and then tie the top tightly.
- Cut a long strip of orange wool and put it into the glue mixture. Then wrap it around the balloon.
- Repeat step 3 with another piece of orange wool, then leave to dry overnight.
- Use a pin to carefully pop the balloon, leaving just the orange yarn ball.
- Cut out the shapes for the pumpkin face out of black felt and stick them to the front of the yarn ball.
- Wrap a green pipe cleaner around the top of the pumpkin to create the stalk.
Wait until the yarn has completely dried before popping the balloon otherwise, it may collapse.