Time to Make
30 minutes + baking time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the template and print it onto A4 paper.
- Place a shrink art sheet on top of the template and use a black deco pen to draw around the black outlines.
- Use coloured deco pens to draw the spots on the eye bandana, and a black deco pen to draw the facial features.
- Fill in the rest of Pudsey's face with the yellow deco pen, and the rest of the eye bandana using a white deco pen.
- Carefully cut around the face shape, making sure the plastic sheet doesn't split. Then use a hole punch to punch a hole in the centre at the top of the head.
- Follow the instructions on the shrink art pack to shrink the design. Allow to cool.
- Cut a piece of black elastic, long enough to fit over your head. Then thread it through the hole in the shrink art design.
- Add red, yellow, blue and green beads to each side of the black elastic, then tie the ends together in a double knot to complete the necklace.
You can use paper clips to hold the template in place while tracing, to prevent it from moving.