Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the money box in a coat of white paint and leave to dry. Add another coat of paint if needed.
- Download the template and print it onto A4 paper. Then cut out the head shape and the eye bandana.
- Trace the head shape onto a sheet of yellow self-adhesive foam and cut it out. Then do the same with the eye bandana with a sheet of white self-adhesive foam.
- Draw coloured spots onto the eye bandana using coloured pens, then peel off the backing and stick it to the yellow face shape.
- Use a black pen to draw the eye, nose and mouth, and a black outline around the head and the eye bandana.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to create another Pudsey face.
- Stick the Pudsey faces to opposite sides of the painted money box.
- Use sponge dabbers to cover the rest of the money box in red, yellow, blue and green spots.
Make sure the white paint has fully dried before attaching the Pudsey faces, otherwise they may not stick.
What You Need