Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of white A4 card and fold it in half. Then print out the template and line it up to the folded side of the card and trace the main section onto it. Then cut out this shape.
- Take a sheet of red card and trace the three stripe templates onto it and cut them out. Then stick them to the bottom half of the white sheet of card.
- Cover the top section of the white card with glue, then scrunch up yellow and white tissue paper squares and stick them to it to make it look like popcorn.
- Cut out a small rectangle from a white sheet of card and use a black pen to write 'YOU’RE THE BEST POP' onto it, and draw a black outline.
- Stick the rectangle to the middle of the bottom section of the card. Open the card and write your Father's Day message inside.
Try not to scrunch the tissue paper too tight, it will look more like popcorn if it is a bit looser.