Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of blue A4 card and cut to approximately 20 x 22cm. Fold in half.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes. From some green card cut out the grass template. Stick to the bottom of the blue card using double sided tape.
- Cut out the chicks feet and wings from some orange and yellow card and put to one side.
- Take the larger circle template of the two and draw around it six times on a piece of yellow A4 card. Cut out the circles then fold each one in half. Stick some double-sided tape to the top of each folded circle, then making sure that the fold lines are all on the same side, stick all six folded circles together. Repeat this step using the smaller circle template, so you are left with one big and one small concertina circle.
- Take the chicks feet and wings which you cut out earlier and stick these in place on the card.
- Stick some double-sided tape to the back of each concertina circle and then stick these in place on the card. The small concertina goes on the top.
- Cut out the chick beak from some orange card and stick to the middle edge of the chick’s head, then stick down two googly eyes.
- Cut out some clouds from white card and stick to the card.
- Cut out two easter egg shapes from some pink and purple card and stick to the bottom of the card, either side of the chick. Decorate the easter egg shapes with some self-adhesive gems.
To ensure that the card doesn’t misshape when opened up, it’s easier to have the blue card already folded before sticking down the concertina circles.