Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of pink A4 card and cut to approximately 18 x 23cm. Fold in half.
- Take a piece of white A4 card and cut to approximately 16 x 21cm. Fold in half then stick to the inside of the pink card using double sided tape.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes. Trace around the flower stems and leaves onto green card, and the smaller tulip shapes onto orange and yellow card. Cut these out then stick into place on the card using double sided tape.
- Trace around the vase template onto purple card, cut it out and stick onto the bottom of the card using double sided tape.
- Take the larger tulip template of the two and draw around it six times on a piece of pink A4 card. Cut out the tulip shapes then fold each one in half. Stick some double- sided tape to the top of each folded tulip shape, then making sure that the fold lines are all on the same side, stick all six folded tulip shapes together.
- Stick some double-sided tape to the back of the pink concertina tulip and then stick this in place on the card.
- Cut out some heart shapes from red card and stick these around the flower bouquet using double sided tape.
- To finish, stick some glitter foam letters onto the purple vase to read ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
You can recreate this card for other occasions simply by changing the foam letter stickers with another sentiment.