Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the white wool and use a pom pom maker to create a medium sized pom pom. If you don't have a pom pom maker, just wrap the wool multiple times around your four fingers, then tie a piece of wool tightly around the middle, then trim the ends.
- Keep the end of the piece of wool, that you tied around the middle of the pom pom, quite long.
- Trim the ends of the pom pom to make it neater and it will appear fuller. Make sure you don't trim the long piece of wool.
- Cut a piece of red wool approximately 30cm long. Then cut a piece of black wool the same length.
- Tie the red and black pieces of wool to the long piece of white wool attached to the pom pom.
- Plait the red, white and black pieces of wool together. Then tie in a knot at the end.
The more wool you use to make the pom pom, the thicker it will be.