Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the orange wool and use a pom pom maker to create a medium sized pom pom. If you don't have a pom pom maker, just wrap the wool multiple times around your four fingers, then tie a piece of wool tightly around the middle, then trim the ends.
- Trim the ends of the pom pom to make it neater and it will appear fuller.
- Take a smaller pom pom maker, or wrap the wool around two of your fingers, to create a smaller pom pom. Trim the ends to neaten it up.
- Push a cocktail stick down the middle of the larger pom pom. Then push the smaller pom pom onto the top of the cocktail stick to create the Kiwi's head.
- Take a sheet of yellow self-adhesive foam and cut a long thin triangle for the beak, then stick it onto the pom pom.
- Cut out two bird feet shapes out of yellow foam, and use double sided tape to stick them to the bottom of the larger pom pom.
- Take two small wiggle eyes, peel off the backing and stick them to the smaller pom pom just above the beak.
Trim the ends off of the cocktail stick so that it isn't sharp.