Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time for glue
How to Make
- Paste 10 pink or purple skeleton leaves onto red paper. Paste 6 dark green leaves onto light green paper. Leave to dry.
- Cut out the leaves so they are 5-6cm in length, a bit smaller than the whole skeleton leaf.
- Glue 5 red leaves onto a 3cm card circle in a flower shape. Glue 5 more leaves over the top to add a second layer.
- Glue the green leaves underneath the flower, so they are visible between the red flower petals. Stick sparkly gems in the middle.
- Fix the flowers onto a rattan wreath using strong glue or sticky foam pads.
- Push pine branches and red berries into the wreath.
- Lightly brush the wreath, branches and berried with white or silver paint for a frosty effect. Use a big brush to do this and keep the paint fairly dry.
- Tie a ribbon around the wreath to hang it up.
Carefully use a brush to cover the ends of the pine branches with black paint so the wire isn't visible.