Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour an entire bottle of clear PVA glue into the mixing bowl. Then add two drops of yellow, and one drop of orange food colouring into the glue and mix thoroughly.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix the mixture again. Then add approximately one tablespoon of contact lens solution to the bowl.
- Mix the contact lens solution into the glue mixture, then add a little more and mix again. Continue mixing in contact lens solution into the bowl until the mixture turns into slime and begins to come away from the bowl.
- Lay the slime onto a flat surface, then pour some gold glitter over it. Mix the glitter into the slime, then add some more.
- Push some acrylic gems into the slime and mix it together.
- Use a white deco pen to draw a skull and crossbones onto the top of the lid of the jar. Then add the treasure slime into the jar.
If the slime is sticking to your hands, add a little more contact lens solution to it.