Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a white pipe cleaner and twist it loosely around your finger to make a spiral. Then remove it and adjust it to make the loops in the middle wider and the loops at the ends smaller. This will be the snowman's body.
- Twist another white pipe cleaner into a tighter spiral and glue it inside the spiral you made in step 1. This will prevent the snowman being top heavy.
- Repeat step 1 with another pipe cleaner, however this time make it slightly smaller. This will be the head.
- Glue a tiny piece of orange pipe cleaner to the front of the head, and stick two wiggle eyes above it.
- Twist a black pipe cleaner into a flat spiral to make the base of the hat. Add another pipe cleaner if you need the hat to be wider.
- Twist another black pipe cleaner around your finger, or a pen, and glue it to the spiral to make the snowman's hat.
- Glue the hat to the snowman's head, then glue the head to the body. Leave to dry.
- Once all the glue has dried, wrap a red pipe cleaner around the snowman's neck to make a scarf.
You can make the snowman bigger or smaller by using more or less pipe cleaners.