Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut out your white pipe cleaners to the correct lengths.
- Cut out the skull from glow in the dark card and draw on the features.
- Take the arms and thread on 18 glow beads leaving a little gap in the centre, loop the end of the pipe cleaner where the hand is to stop the beads falling off. place this back onto the template for later.
- Do the same with the legs threading 25 beads on.
- Take the pelvis and twist it into a figure 8 shape.
- Take the spine and stick the head to the top, then attach the arms by twisting them on.
- Next you want to thread a bead and the first rib which you need to thread with beads and twist on to the spine in a circle shape.
- Then thread 2 more beads before doing the same with the second rib.
- Then thread 4 more beads then connect the pelvis then legs.
- Tie on a length of ribbon or string to the skull so that you can hang it up.
Leave your cut out pipe cleaners on the template as you work so that you don’t get the parts mixed up.