Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix some pink and white paint together to create a light pink shade, and paint the top section of the plant pot.
- Mix some purple and white paint together to make a light purple colour and paint the rest of the flower pot with this paint. Leave to dry then add another coat of both colours.
- Take a yellow pipe cleaner and wrap it around itself in a spiral to create a circle, bend the end of the pipe cleaners around the piece next to it to hold the circle together. Repeat this four more times to create five circles for the petals.
- Take an orange pipe cleaner and wrap it around your thumb to create a 3D spiral, this will be the centre of the daffodil.
- Fold a green pipe cleaner in half and twist the two ends together to create a shorter, stronger pipe cleaner for the stem.
- Place the yellow petals together in a flower shape and use the glue gun to glue them together. Then glue the orange spiral to the centre of the yellow flower. Then turn the daffodil over and glue the green stem to the back.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to create another pipe cleaner daffodil.
- Take two packets of Superclay and push them into the flowerpot. Then push the stalks of the daffodils into the clay to hold them in place.
- Take some green Easter grass and place it on top of the clay.
If the stalks are bending, wrap another green pipe cleaner around them to strengthen them.