Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a wooden skewer and push it through two large polystyrene balls and then into the wide end of a polystyrene cone. Push it as far as it will go without it coming out the other end, then trim the end of the skewer if needed.
- Wrap a sheet of skin tone paper around the polystyrene cone and stick it in place with double sided tape. Trim the ends of the paper to neaten it up.
- Use the glue gun to carefully stick a mix of pinecones and larch cones to the two polystyrene balls. Continue with this until they are fully covered, leaving the underneath black so it lays flat.
- Use a black pen to draw the nose onto the end of the cone, and stick two wiggle eyes to the top of it.
- Using the same shade of skin tone paper, cut out two ear shapes, and colour the inner ears with a light pink deco pen.
- Use the glue gun to stick the ears to the top of the cone, just in front of where the pinecones start.
This craft requires a glue gun so adult supervision is required