Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a gold tinsel pipe cleaner and wrap it around the bottom of a gold pine cone. Push it into the ridges of the pine cone to ensure it will stay put.
- Push the end of the pipe cleaner through the wreath, then wrap it around part of the wreath on the other side to hold it in place.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with two more gold pine cones and three silver, alternating the colours around the wreath.
- Wrap some strips of gold and silver pipe cleaners around the wreath in between the pine cones.
- Use a silver pipe cleaner to create a loop at the top of the wreath for it to hang from.
If the pipe cleaners wont attach to the pine cones, try using a glue gun or a blob of PVA glue to attach them to the wreath.