Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover a pine cone in PVA glue and spread to an even layer using a paint brush. Then cover with silver glitter.
- Repeat step one on another pine cone however using blue glitter. Then repeat this to create as many glitter pine cones as you wish.
- Cut a long strip of thin light blue ribbon and tie it around the top of one of the pine cones, underneath some of the ridges so it stays in place. Do this along the length of the ribbon with all of the pine cones.
- Make a small bow for each of the pine cones from the same light blue ribbon.
- Attach each bow to the front of a pine cone using glue dots.
Make as many glittery pine cones as you want to make a really long garland