Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink card and draw the outline of a bunny onto it, then cut out this shape.
- Take a sheet of green card and draw a zig-zag line about 1.5 inches up from the bottom edge of the card. Then cut across this line.
- Stick the green grass shape to the bottom of a sheet of blue card using double sided tape.
- Stick the pink bunny shape onto the blue card using double sided tape, so that it is sitting on the grass.
- Use orange foam letters to spell out 'PIN THE TAIL' and stick them to the top of the blue card.
- Use Blu-tack to attach the card to the wall. Then stick a small piece of double-sided tape onto the pom poms and give one to each player.
- Tie a scarf around each player's eyes so they can't see the game. Or you could make your own blindfold using AC898 fabric headbands.
Give each player a different coloured Pom Pom so you know who’s is who's.