Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large paper plate from the pack and cut it in half.
- Hold it in front of your face, with the curved side at the top, and use a pencil to make note of where your eyes are.
- Carefully use scissors to cut out two small oval shapes where your pencil marks are.
- Turn the plate over so that the white side is facing upwards. Use a paintbrush to cover the plate with pink acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Take a pink sheet of foam and cut out two pig ear shapes, then use double sided tape to stick them to the back of the plate, so the ears show on both sides of the top of the mask.
- Cut an oval shape out of pink foam to create the pig’s snout. Then use a black pen to draw on two nostrils.
- Use double sided tape to stick the snout to the bottom of the mask.
- Cut a length of black elastic, long enough to reach round the back of your head, but not too long as it needs to be a tight fit. Pierce two holes either side of the mask, then thread the elastic through these holes and tie in place.
Make sure the elastic fits perfectly around your head so that it stays in place.