Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using our decorated mugs shown here as a guide, sketch out your design and message on a piece of paper. Then, using a Porcelain Outline Pen, copy the design onto a porcelain mug. Leave to dry.
- When dry, colour in your design using Brilliant Porcelainp Paint Pens. Leave to dry.
- Bake in the oven to heat fix according to the Porcelain Paint Pen manufacturer’s instructions.
- You could add a fun written message on the back of the mug too! (see examples)
- Why not create a personalised coaster too for the Teacher’s mug to sit on?
To make your design waterproof, always remember to heat-fix in the oven as per the porcelain paint pen manufacturers instructions.