Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a two-part transparent bauble and colour the inside of each half with red Deco Pen until the surface is completely covered; when you look at the bauble from the other side, there shouldn't be any gaps in the colour.
- Take one bauble half and a white Deco Pen, and draw on the desired name onto the outer side, horizontally across the middle, as shown. If it goes wrong the first time, you can use a wet wipe to clean off and start again.
- Once the name is dry, use yellow Deco Pen to add spots around it, spacing them out equally. Again, if it goes wrong, you can use a wet wipe to clean the spots off around the name and start again.
- Fix the two parts of the bauble together. Apply several glue dots to the ribbon holder at the top of the bauble, then press on a large white pompom. This will be the head. Using glue dots, add a tiny pompom to each side of the head for ears and one for the nose. Add wiggle-eyes to finish off.
- Add two smaller white pompoms to each side of the bauble, as shown, using glue dots. These will be the paws and feet.
- Cut out two matching hat shapes from red self-adhesive felt, using the picture as a guide. Press them together, making sure the shapes line up around the edges, then add a pompom to one end. Cut a strip of white self-adhesive felt to fit the bottom edge of the hat and press on. Secure the hat to the head with glue dots.
- Cut a loop of ribbon and tie in a knot at one end. Either stitch into the pom pom head using a needle and white thread, or glue in place to secure.
Wait for the pen colour to dry before each stage to avoid smudging