Time to Make
30 minutes plus drying time
How to Make
- Paint the pine cone with the yellow paint and leave to dry.
- Add another coat of yellow paint to the pine cone. Leave to dry.
- Cut five pineapple leaf shapes out of a green foam sheet.
- Glue the foam leaves to the top of the pine cone.
- Peel the backing off of two wiggle eyes and stick to the pine cone. Cut a mouth shape out of red foam and glue underneath the eyes.
Try painting the pine cone white first as it will make the yellow appear brighter.