Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold a coloured paper plate in half and cut a vertical line through the centre up to the dimpled edge.
- Unfold the paper plate and cut a line through the centre to make a cut cross shape.
- Cut a line to the dimpled edge in between each cross line so that you make 4 new cuts. You should be left with 8 triangles cut like a pizza.
- Decorate the crown with gems, jewels, sequins, stickers, pom poms or colouring pens and pencils. Anything you like!
- Place the plate on top of your head and gently pull it down onto your forehead, the points of the crown will then stand up.
This makes a great craft activity at kids birthday parties as they can make and wear their own party hat and get to take it home!