Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take 3 light-blue pipe-cleaners and twist them together in the middle to make a
- 6-pointed shape. Make a loop with each point and wrap it in the middle of the shape. Do this with each piece until you have 6-petal flower shape. Place this to one side for later.
- Take 3 dark blue pipe-cleaners and twist them together in the middle to make a 6-pointed shape.
- Take 2 more dark blue pipe-cleaners and cut them into quarters. Twist 6 of these quarters onto the ends of the dark blue points, to make the snowflake’s triple-points.
- Cut 3 dark blue pipe-cleaners in half. Bend each piece in the middle to make 6 V-shapes and attach the ends of these halfway up each snowflake point. Put your dark blue snowflake to one side for later.
- Take 2 pink pipe-cleaners and cut them in half. Twist 3 together in the middle to make a 6-pointed shape.
- Cut 1 piece of pink pipe-cleaner into 6 pieces of equal size and attach each small piece to the end of each pink point to make the triple-points.
- Lay the pink snowflake over the dark blue snowflake and then place them on top of the light blue flower piece, lining them all up by their middles. Using a spare piece of pipe-cleaner, wrap the middles together tightly to secure it as one piece.
- Using mini glue dots, decorate your snowflake with iridescent acrylic jewels.
- Finally, loop some ribbon over one of the snowflake’s V-shape points and tie in a knot to hang.
Straighten your pipe-cleaners as much as you can before using.