Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print the New Zealand flag onto white A4 copier card.
- Use a blue felt tip pen to colour in the background of the flag.
- Use a red felt tip pen to colour in the cross and the middle of the stars, leaving the other sections white.
- Once the pen ink has dried, use scissors to carefully cut out the flag.
- Fold along the line on the left hand side of the flag, creating a small flap.
- Use double sided tape to wrap the flap around a willow branch, creating the flag pole.
Wait for the printer ink to dry before colouring to prevent smudges.