Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fasten one end of gold ribbon to the inside of the headband using double sided tape, and wrap the ribbon around the headband, overlapping slightly as you go around.
- Fasten on the inside of the other end using double sided tape and snip off with scissors.
- Repeat the thin silver ribbon, with more widely spaced wrapping to give a nice striped effect.
- Fold three gold tinsel pipe-cleaners in half and twist around the headband.
- Twist the ends around a pencil to make them curly.
- Twist the two silver tinsel pipe-cleaners around the pencil and attach to the headband in between the gold.
- Peel the back off of two gold glitter stars and sandwich them around the tip of a silver pipe-cleaner. Repeat with the other silver pipe-cleaner.
- Peel the back off the medium silver star stickers and sandwich them around 3 of the gold tinsel pipe-cleaners.
The ribbon length will twist up as you’re using it, so stop to untwist it regularly to make it easier to handle.