Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
For your black noise maker:
- Take a sheet of black paper and decorate with your gold and silver deco pens, like stars or dots!
- Wrap around your cardboard tube and fix into place with double tape, and fold one end neatly (using a glue gun if needed).
- Fill your tube with a few bells and some small scrunched up balls of tissue.
- Tape the other end of your tube up neatly by folding your paper flat and putting the tape underneath out of sight.
- Stick your foam letters on to spell out your ‘Happy New Year’ message.
- Add some silver self-adhesive pearls in any gaps of your pattern.
For your silver noise maker:
- Measure two sections of corrugated border rolls and cut to size. (No need to separate the borders)
- Stick close together and wrap onto your cardboard tube with double sided tape or glue gun if needed. Fold one end neatly and glue into place using your glue gun.
- Fill your tube with a few bells and some small scrunched up balls of tissue
- Tape the other end of your tube up neatly by folding your card flat and putting the tape or glue underneath out of sight.
- Cut a rectangle of black sugar paper and glue onto the middle of your tube and leave to dry. If you have serrated edge scissors to create a wavy edge then use these!
- Decorate with stars and add your gold sparkly 2023 numbers.
- Why not make some for your family and friends and make some noise!
To fold over the ends of the tubes easily and neatly, cut 6 slits into the ends and fold them down and stick in place in sections.