Time to Make
30 minutes per puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of brown felt and cut out a dress shape, slightly shorter than the handle of the wooden spoon.
- Stick the brown dress to the handle of the spoon using double-sided tape.
- Trim the bottom of the felt to create tassels and decorate it with yellow and white self-adhesive felt sheets.
- Take a sheet of black self-adhesive felt and turn it upside down. Draw around the head of the wooden spoon, then draw the outline of some hair, and cut it out.
- Peel the backing off the felt and stick the black hair shape to the top of the wooden spoon.
- Cut a small strip of yellow self-adhesive felt, and stick it across the top of the head, with a feather underneath, to create the headdress.
- Stick two wiggle eyes onto the spoon and use black and red pens to draw on the facial features.
Use felt tip pens to draw patterns and details onto the clothes.