Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a strip of skin tone paper approximately two inches wide. Wrap it around the top of the cardboard tube and stick it in place with double sided tape.
- Cut a strip of red glitter card approximately three inches wide and wrap it around the bottom of the tube, overlapping the skin tone paper. Stick it in place using double sided tape.
- Take a sheet of white paper and cut a thin strip to make the belt. Stick it around the centre of the red section, then add a gold glitter square in the middle.
- Take a sheet of black paper and cut a strip approximately two inches wide. Cover the middle section with double sided tape, leaving the two ends black. Then stick black pom poms to the tape.
- Wrap the black paper into a circle that is slightly wider than the width of the cardboard tube and stick the end in place using double sided tape to make the busby hat.
- Slide the busby onto the top of the cardboard tube. Then stick two wiggle eyes to the face and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
If the card starts to come away from the tube, use a stapler or a split pin to hold it in place.