Intermediate - Adult Supervision Needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the pieces and cut out the template, then draw around the template pieces on the coloured paper(s) of your choice and cut them all out.
- Use a ruler as a tool to fold along all of the lines, as indicated on the template pieces by the dotted lines.
- Glue the back and front pieces to the dog’s body.
- Glue the tongue behind dog-face piece and then draw on the dog’s nose and cheek dots with a black pen.
- Glue the dog’s patches on to its body and face. Snip off any excess parts from the oval shapes if needed
- Glue on the dog-face piece and stick on the wiggle eyes.
- Wrap the tail around a rounded pencil to create a soft curl.
Make your folds against a ruler to keep them neat and straight.