Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose your natural wood circle.
- Starting from the outer edge, stick on your natural branch chips in rows with a hot glue gun (or Super Tacky Glue for younger children) until the top two thirds of the circle are completely covered in branch chip “spikes”.
- Using a black deco pen, draw two small circles for your hedgehog’s eyes and a larger one for its nose.
- When the glue is completely dry, make a small mark on the top of the wood circle in line with the hedgehog’s nose.
- Cut a piece of jute twine about 10cms long, then use the mark you made on the top of the wood circle as a guide to where to you will stick the hanging string. Stick the ends on with the hot glue gun or Super Tacky Glue and allow to dry.
To be sure you’re sticking your hanging string in the right place, make a mark on the top of the wood slice directly above your hedgehog’s nose.