Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of beige paper and cut it into a square.
- Fold the paper square in half, then open it and fold it in half the other way. Then fold each corner into the centre point.
- Turn the paper over and then fold each corner into the centre point again.
- Fold it in half to make a rectangle, and put a finger/thumb into each of the pockets and gently open it up into a fortune teller. Use scissors to round off the outer corners.
- Use the same beige paper and cut out two ear shapes. Then cut out two inner ear shapes from a sheet of light pink paper and stick them to the ears. Then stick them to the top two corners of the fortune teller using double sided tape.
- Cut out two feet shapes and stick them to the bottom two sections of the fortune teller.
- Take a sheet of dark brown paper and cut out a spiky hedgehog shape, then cut it in half vertically. Use a brown pen to draw some triangle spikes onto the paper.
- Stick one half to the inner part of the top left section, and the other half to the inner part of the top right section, using double sided tape.
- Stick a wiggle eye to both of the top sections and then us a black pen to draw a nose on the point in the centre.
Use paper instead of card as it will make the folding much easier.