Easy, adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take an A4 piece of bright coloured card, then fold it in half.
- On one side of the card, sketch out your narwhal shape making sure that the top of the head touches along the fold line.
- With scissors, cut around your narwhal shape, making sure that the top of the narwhal head is still connected along the fold line by about 3cm.
- Cut out the narwhal’s tusk, cheeks, mouth and belly pieces from self-adhesive foam, then peel the self-adhesive backing off and stick in place onto the card.
- Peel off the self-adhesive backing from two wiggle eyes and stick in place.
Narwhals don’t have to be one colour, if you don’t have any blue card why not try making a purple or pink Narwhal instead.