Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the outside and the inside of the keepsake book with yellow paint and leave to dry. Then paint on another layer to make the colour stronger and leave to dry.
- Take the boat stencil from the seaside stencil pack and place it on top of a blue piece of foam. Then draw around the bottom sea part of the stencil with a pencil and cut the shape out with scissors. Do the same with the rest of the shapes on the boat stencil with different colours of foam.
- Once you have cut out the shapes, remove the backing paper from the back of the foam and stick them onto the front of the keepsake book.
- Using PVA glue stick on the mini seaside beads or shells to the top and bottom edge of the book.
- Measure the glitter tape to the same length as the side of the keepsake book, using scissors cut it off and stick it into the centre of the side of the book.
- For the inside of the keepsake book, take a self-adhesive felt sheet and cut out an 8cm x 12cm rectangle and a 9cm x 12.5 cm. Then peel off the backing paper and stick to the top and bottom of the inside of the book.
Remember not to close the book when you have painted it as it will stick together.