Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take six wooden craft sticks and paint them using yellow acrylic paint. Leave to dry. Apply a second coat of paint. Leave to dry.
- Take three yellow craft sticks, with a hot glue gun carefully apply a small drop of glue to both ends of one stick then take the other two sticks and attach to either end so you have formed a triangle shape. Apply another small drop of glue to stick the last two ends together. Leave to dry and put to one side. Repeat this step with the other three yellow craft sticks so you are left with two triangles.
- Take five wooden craft sticks and paint them using purple acrylic paint. Leave to dry. Apply a second coat of paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint four more wooden craft sticks using pink acrylic paint. Leave to dry. Apply a second coat of paint. Leave to dry.
- Take the two yellow triangles you glued together earlier and use the glue gun to attach the pink and purple sticks onto the yellow triangle stands. Make sure to leave an even gap in between each wooden craft stick.
- Stick some glitter foam letters to the top and bottom of the stand to read ‘ Mum’s Earrings’ and some gem stones to the edges of the stand to decorate.
Ask an adult to glue the stand together as this could be hard for a child to do with a glue gun.